Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Storybook Creator and free digital downloads

So, after my post last night I played a little with my Creative Memories StoryBook Creator. I felt very limited and that I would have to pay $11 to add a different pallete, and with a room full of traditional scrapbooking stuff I did not feel I could justify that. Well, one of my class mates from highschool that sells CM was on FB this morning and she explained a lot to me!! Since I have the paid version I can use any digital scrapping elements. So, I found a free one that was perfect for my pictures, and with her help played around and here is my first one!! I did use a CM template that I had :) I love templates/sketches :)



I am also posting this to Apron Strings, another friend of mine sells scrapbooking kits. These are my secret to quickly scrapping traditonally, she does all the matching for me!! They are having a Birthday Celebration at their blog this month and the first challange was to use ribbon in a different way. Well, applying a digital ribbon is totally new for me, the whole page was pretty new. I played with my CM program 2 years ago, but didn't remember a thing, and did not use non CM elements :)

This post is linked to Tatertots and Jello Weekend Wrap party

4 comments:

  1. Cute page! Reminds me that I'm way behind in my scrapping. So many crafts, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, tell me about it. I am finding so many neat ideas and am trying to attack them right away rather than adding them to a long list!!

    ReplyDelete