Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lent Eggs

I saw this Easter countdown idea over at Eighteen25, and thought I would have it pertain more to the real reason for the season...I also painted the egg carton so that we weren't staring at egglands best all season ;-) Inside the carton is a little bit of Easter grass and some old plastic eggs with numbers on them...I found a Lenton countdown and printed off the sheets and then typed the prayers included...Inside each egg is the prayer, that we are supposed to recite throughout the day. I put the strips on the refridgerator so we can see them and the eggs and binder with the sheet on top. We are actually behind. I need to get black ink so we can get caught up, which seems to be the story of my life... More completed craft posts to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment